As a lover of skincare, I have been using some wonderful (and some expensive) skincare products over the years. Some worked better than others. Some solved my skincare concerns, but didn’t necessarily address all the issues I had with my skin. Stocking up with one after the other product to address individual issues, I somewhat became a little fed up with the small amount of space left in my bathroom cupboard.
Seeing that I was looking for a new skincare brand to use in my mobile business, I also became tempted to try something else for myself. Besides, I don’t use and recommend products to my clients unless I use it myself. What I was using before sure solved my acne problems, but now I find myself worrying about anti-ageing too. I am fast approaching my mid thirties and I do need to take this side of skincare more seriously.
With my hunt in finding skincare that can do this, I was also looking for something that can maintain one’s youth from within. And this is how I found Nu Skin. I have so far been using lots of the products, but as there are 250 products available with Nu Skin, I thought to start with the one’s that addresses my most recent concerns – light pigmentation, open pores, fine lines and dullness.
Here are two of my many favourites from the range so far:
NU SKIN 180°® FACE WASH
- Contains 10 percent active, efficacious vitamin C, making it one of the most extraordinary anti-ageing cleansers available.
- Smoothes lines and wrinkles.
- Promotes a firmer, more youthful complexion.
- Evens skin tone by helping to reduce dark spots and discoloration.
- Leaves skin feeling clean, fresh and soft.
- Features a patented waterless formula that delivers 10 percent active, free-flowing vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) to the skin.
NU SKIN 180º® AHA FACIAL PEEL AND NEUTRALISER
- Intense anti-ageing treatment
- Wipe away dull, aged skin in minutes with Nu Skin 180°® AHA Facial Peel and Neutraliser and discover a smoother, younger look.
- Promotes a youthful cell renewal rate.
- Stimulates collagen production to diminish visible lines and wrinkles.
- Helps retexturise rough skin.
- Chemically exfoliates to lighten surface discolouration.
So far these two products are incredibly sufficient in my needs. In the past 2 weeks everyone I know have remarked on how much my skin is glowing. It’s not that my skin was terrible before I started using Nu Skin, but it sure is looking even better now.
Here are some before and after photo’s:
These two products along with other products (which I will do seperate posts about) have really made a remarkable difference to my skin – even hubby noticed after he was away for two weeks.
To find out more about these two products and it’s uses, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for reading! Remember to follow my blog to stay updated on my latest posts!
~ Elize ~